Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1951 - 2011: 60 YEARS!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Apologies to those visitor to this website who left comments that have gone unanswered. I discontinued posting on my Hamilton High and Kuser School sites due to my inability to keep all three sites going simultaneously. That was a mistake, and I am hereby resuming posting. To those of you who didn't receive a response to comments left on the site, please know that it was unintentional. A bit of simple math, 2011 minus 1951 equals 60 years, and at the golden age of 78, I admit that I let up a bit on the accelerator. However, I have decided to resume posting on this website. As to the goals of this endeavor and even though I have a very soft spot in my heart for my HHS '51 classmates, you will see that www.hhs51.blogspot.com is a chronological history of Hamilton High School West (Watson) which in my biased opinion is the best high school in the state of New Jersey.
I would like to make a suggestion to those visitors who are familiar with tweaking your computer. This site is much more legible if you reset your monitor display to 800 x 600 (from 1024 x 768).
(Go to CONTROL PANEL, CLICK ON DISPLAY, CLICK ON SETTINGS, MOVE THE SLIDER TO 800 X 600 AND CLICK APPLY.)
800 x 600 is much more comfortable for those of us who advancing age has resulted in our being "optically challenged."

No comments: