Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

2016: GOODBYES ARE SO SAD; FAREWELL HARRY!

Harry Hall and I didn't re-establish contact until computer technology came on the scene. Harry surfed the web and found my Kuser School website www.kuser-school.blogspot.com and we became fast friends. How well I remember Harry and his neighbor Marty Majarowitz walking down Newkirk to Kuser School back in the 1940's Harry and I became very close e-mail swapping friends and carried on nearly daily email exchanges until he became ill a few years ago. I will always remember Harry and his reverence for our school days from Kuser School to Hamilton High. Even though I was a couple years his senior, we had enough in common to proudly claim each other brothers,, even to our birthdays; both of which occur in September; mine on the 29th and Harry's a couple days earlier on the 27th. Rest in peace and finally free from all that pain, Harry. We WILL meet again!

No comments: