Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

1965-1966 TWO HHS CLASSES PLANNING REUNION

A JOINT REUNION....WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

HERE'S THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE JOINT REUNION OF THE CLASSES OF 65 AND 66 AT HHS. I SEE RONNIE STEWART ON THE LEFT IN THE FRONT ROW. RONNIE WAS AN EXCELLENT TV ANNOUNCER BACK WHEN TKR GAVE HAMILTON TOWNSHIP RELIABLEAND FREQUENT LOCAL COVERAGE , UNLIKE TODAY WHEN CABLEVISION HAS OPTED TO GIVE PREFERENCE TO LOCAL COVERAGE IN THEIR OCEAN-MONMOUTH COUNTY AREA. IF YOU MISSED THE NEWS ARTICLE FROM THE TIMES, HERE IT IS AGAIN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just located your site. I was happy to see that the class of 1966 is planning a reunion. I hope to attend this reunion if I can get information early enough to make plans.

Thanks for this information. I went to elementary school for 1 year at Kuser (Grice was being build) and graduated 1966 HHW.

Suzanne Agans Stanford
Brandon, FL